SGQ 1.96% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hello mimoi and thank you for writing to me and for your...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    @Helmenesh

Priortothisnotunexpectedcapraisethestockwas@10cents.

Thestockwasalsoat10cents2yearsagoAND5yearsago.

Assumingyouralongterminvestor,whichyourregularpostingoveraverylongperiodoftimesuggests,wheredoyouseeyoureconomicreturncomingfromwithyourinvestmentinSGQordoyounotrequireone?.

TIA
    Moi.
    Hello mimoi and thank you for writing to me and for your question.

The succeeding reply from Meteor answers your question very succinctly as is always Meteor's style. To elaborate on the subject I include some of my philosophy on SGQ and for that matter on all speculative stocks over my career in the past 60 years.

To invest in such speculative stocks they have to qualify principally by passing strict technical scrutiny and then they have to qualify by passing equally very strict scrutiny of the competence and integrity of management. With my strict rules, a handful of stocks every decade would qualify to warrant investing in. There are probably half a dozen stocks that would qualify for consideration over the next 3 to 5 years and I would end up pursuing one or two of them. The technical aspects are most important for me, SGQ fits that formula admirably. Ten years ago it was Sirius.

Now, a 10 or 20% retracement in the price is not worth worrying about particularly in these low prices. It is when the price starts to fluctuate by 40 to 50% at 10 or 15 times its initial trading that one has to be very vigilant with understanding every announcement's meaning. Emotion has no place at these stages. Sirius fluctuated by 50% after reaching a stratospheric price of $5.00. We haven't seen anything untoward with the price spikes on the odd occasion the stock rose over the past 5 years. Pray for half a dozen thick and rich multielement intersections and sit back to watch the action.

Remember, we have at least seven potential ore bodies to test over a strike distance of some 16 km. and probably with parallel repetitions to the north. In my entire career I have not come across such a mind boggling potential of economic mineralisation. Equally, the entire system may turn to be rich in iron minerals at depth, eg pyrite and or pyrrhotite, depleting the current close to surface economic mineralisation. All signs indicate that the economic minerals are present at around 300m and there is no real reason why the status quo will not prevail. There could also be segregation of elements, but this a subject for separate discussion.

All this is current speculation of possibilities to what could be there. I at least am very optimistic that this will be a very successful camp over the next decade.
    Finally, all of the above is IMHO and I trust it answers some of your questions, now and hopefully what will come to pass.

I wish you lots of success @ moimoi

Cheers,
    HELMENESH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $10.71K 418.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1951317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 433400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.