HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-131

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Hi cspro - I guess when your investment is up over 50% it must be odd looking at this forum and the views expressed (right now).

You arrived at a time when those lack of any results are about to be componded by another CR, acquisition costs and with the newly arrived board announcing a bonus plan for itself. Frankly, I challenge anyone holding right now to be applauding that.

An issue is, most people who followed this stock and have purchased since the IPO will be under water on their investments and I think we're all fed up with so much potential showing so little results by now. (The last CR was at a 'discounted' 43c PS - you can see how impressed those of us who bought in to it are feeling about that right now).

There's still plenty of enthusiasm for KTD and all it needs is a bump in SP for a change to re-kindle the sort of spirit you seem to be hoping for. Maybe the EOY financials will bring it an a few weeks.

In the meantime, posters are probably for the first time in a long time, if ever on this forum, taking a serious look at what's going on - or maybe isn't going on, at KTD and replacing emotion for logic. Personally, I find this a much more healthy forum discussion - sure beats 'I reckon we're going to get to $1 by Monday-week for no other reason than I've had a good day today' posts.

Don't like the mood of the forum - easy - fix it. Just stick around and contribute - it's only chat and there's no right or wrong.

Have fun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.