HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-133

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Sure, I understand the reason for differing opinions. I try to be a realist, but like to look at both sides of the argument and then form my opinion from that. In fact I averaged up in the last CR so I'm well aware of where this stock has been. But I don't have a problem with that (given what the company is up to) when considering it from a long-term perspective.

And as I said - I attempt to be a realist:
    - I'm well aware of the pitfalls of blindly hoping a stock does well. I've been in this game long enough (and made plenty of mistakes along the way by trading on hope instead of facts). I've tried to learn from that. And on the flip-side, I also try not to be swayed by short-term negativity when I think that doesn't tell the complete story.
    - I'm not a supporter of the bonus scheme either, and voted accordingly.
    - Not by any means do I think things are perfect with KTD. Short-term profit potential has certainly been hamstrung by factory builds, acquisitions, and consolidation. There is no doubt about that. But what I believe we've ended up with is a diversified company that has much more capacity to grow, and being vertically integrated there should be improved profit margins also. Anyone who thought they were going to double their money in 6 months after the last CR will be disappointed, for sure. But my belief is that long-term the future is bright. Even if you are in at 43c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.