HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-141

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Hello Cspro. As to me selling or buying, well ,politely that's my business. But how a public company is run is all SH's business. Let me explain further, I never, as a rule, step away from trustworthy blue chip stocks and I avoid companies with big Directors Preference share issues like a plague (Mr James is after--what---7 Million more free shares)? but Mr Gong and his huge NZ dairy experience (12 years he worked for the isolated loyal tough West coast Dairy co op in NZ leading their sales to China) and the dairy to China story won me over.. Suckered? For sure and I say that based on the share price because there isn't anything else.

one IPO, 2 CR since with Directors disappearing or never even starting, company secretaries finishing immediately, Mr Gong returning to "Run" NZ then disappearing.. Reports of one car at the NZ factory. Enormous issues of Preference shares (something like a total of 111 million), Reports by the company of 2000% sales increases to the ASX! Geeeeeeeeeeeeeez the reasons for my views are staring you all in the face ---rip off !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.