HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-142

1. 2,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Just spent 10 minutes reading this thread. Won't get that back so here's my 2 cents. Nothing like a TH to bring out the warriors. Some of you people are very negative and I feel for you. It is what it is. This was always going to happen, the price was being deliberately driven to about 30. So it comes to pass. When the dust settles it will only go North. Has takeover look about it but been wrong before. Somwhere above 45 guessing. Regardless, you only lose when you sell and we can't do that til next week so relax and look on the bright side. Mine in the bottom drawer now and no interest in more, but they will come out at some point. There's bigger things coming to KTD and you are on the register so giddy up. If you hate the joint so much keep it to yourself. It' easy telling people how bad a company is when in TH, but very pointless and depressing to read. GLTA and I mean it. Making money in the ASX is a tough gig at the minute. And Jersey? Happy pills needed champion. No idea why you would hold something you hate. We all in it together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.