HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-152

1. 4,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 518
    KTD always had the plans to enter the supplement market as far as I know. So indeed it puzzles me when all of sudden many people here are accusing the change of structure of the business. It isn't, in fact, KTD has followed their business path since listing, it's always their goal by having some diversity, by having a dairy side of the business and supplement or nutritional products been the other.

So I don't understand where all these hates coming from all of a sudden? It's not like KTD has changed from Dairy and Nutritional products to making instant noodles all of a sudden....................

The None Holders especially are very local about it considering they don't hold. I might spend some time and put all these NONE Holders on ignoring later tonight to clear the air.

Not holding my breath on the SPP, didn't someone mention there is 3000 shareholders? Even if half doesn't participate that only leaves around $1666 for each of us. Which isn't much at all really...................
    Last edited by SMXtimes50folds: 07/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.