RGT 4.48% 35.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-72

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Our motives (or at least mine )-- is to prevent people losing their money to some dodgy/questionable business practice.

It's like if you know there is a ponzi scheme conning people hard earned money, will you just ignore it? Using your logic, do you need to have a stake in that ponzi scheme, or do you need to join that ponzi scheme before warning other people how risky the game is?

I am not having a go with you, but common sense can tell something is not right here. Look at VC deal , YuShop deal, CannaGlobal deal ? And now there is a apparent shift of business direction into "health supplement for Coronavirus" !!.

So can you tell me what is your real motives here? Shareholders who bought into this shares due to the so called "40-million" VC deal now suffered up to 90% loss of their investment, while people who bought in at "YuShop deal" suffer up to 60% loss !!! Meanwhile, directors of the company still enjoy fat-cat salary and have millions of performance shares issued to themselves as they believe they have hit their "milestones" !

Last edited by Sparkz918: 09/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.015(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $16.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.5¢ 33.0¢ $60.95K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11855 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 1338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.