AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

All of this is the standard MO for Cellmid and always has been....

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    All of this is the standard MO for Cellmid and always has been. In more ways than 1. The biggest difference this time is there is a massive microscope beaming down upon them.

Cellmid has ALWAYS been terrible updating their shareholders, sad but true. These shady games have been played out time and time again. Does anyone remember the options shenanigans? Directors buying on market encouraging shareholders to convert prior, then options expire followed right into a TH for a CR at a discount. What about Zoetis? Shareholders were told that this was a 4 year study starting in November 2014, no news at all since then.....What about Quest? The last update we were given from this 2009 ann was in 2014? WTF has been happening since then? In 10 years we have not even made it to a phase 1 trial. What about the promise of 100 million in sales in 5 years back in 2016 or whatever it was? I could go on.....The more I think about it the more it feels like this is all just one big charade.

If anything good is to come of this I would hope there be a massive shakedown from the top and we install some competent, respected business people. (I'll let Eck off the hook there) Either that or we 10 bag from here and all is forgiven

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.