ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2260
    I was thinking along similar lines. Get credibility now in dogs for evidence supporting human ph2 (round 2) applications while also getting positive indicators for covid19 might allow them to get 2 objectives from the fast track that would come with a good covid19 indication.

A covid19 treatment for highly vulnerable patients such as cancer sufferers- oh wow, it also reduces the cancer at the same time! who would have thought!

We know they have been preparing and working on human trial peer reviews and all of the palaver that goes with the approvals for human ph2. The covid19 funding would come and it relinquishes the absolute constraint associated with Elanco as the covid19 path opens massive doors. Theoretically they could say to Elanco, take it or leave it! We have an alternative now.

And I didn’t get much sleep as the mind is spinning. The dream is too close to becoming a reality.
    Great to hear from you and agree with your sentiments, in fact, it has been fantastic to hear from many that have been watching, reading and patiently waiting. Let’s keep the positivity. Everyone has their reason and story for being here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $149.6K 650.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 158933 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 9500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.