ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    Plausible, he loves a deal and Fauci would be in the know to give him the tip off.

Some have said ( @LawyerTrader ) why not wait trial results to push prices up and cap raise then.

Silly move business and reputation wise (and greedy) as if they are caught with their pants down without the capacity by the time they are approved. Again, my tip is this is purely a strategic move for the good of the company's future prospects. Especially in the situation they are in with a pipeline of phase III trials close to read out.

They already would know whether the trials are successful, so this is a confidence move.

The other plausible reason is they have a single investor to take up this equity position (or add to an existing) to block potential take over or ensure security in this respect before a pharma/gov is willing to invest in USA manufacturing.

Who knows, but I think it is a mistake and against the narrative by SI & Grossman to assume a negative issue with the Covid trial.

Sell at your peril.

Personally a down move is no issue. I have room to buy some more and my minimum hold time is locked in at 10 years.

One needs conviction or you will live life chasing your tail in seek of the company you believe is the next big thing. Only to find you have missed them all due to being an emotional wreck, index finger ready to click sell at any sight of potential negativity.
    Last edited by ryan4321: 11/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.