MSB 0.23% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-627

1. 6,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2617
    Anchoring, can create terrible heart aching jealousy when you realise the company and market you thought you knew so well, has changed, and you missed the boat because you din't stay open minded despite the pain due to the PTSD you have suffered over the years. I see it in the current holders who haven't bought in despite the recent changes in outlook but they generally do not suffer as much as the walking ghosts who invested and sold shares or invested their time/resources/pride in arguing how terrible this company is. They now hope for the worst for the company to give them some relief but not realizing they are hoping MSB does not find a treatment for the main cause of death for this terrible disease.

And before ppl say I am just exaggerating or over-reaching without evidence. As a human being with some reasonable emotional intelligence and hanging around investors long enough, I know deep down, sadly, this is exactly what they are hoping for. A terrible self serving aspect of humanity unfortunately can come out when money is involved. Pretty shameful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.003(0.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.278B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.16 $1.10 $5.141M 4.596M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 98154 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 10579 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.