MSB 4.59% $1.14 mesoblast limited

Interesting points Spindrift. You may be right on the first...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Interesting points Spindrift. You may be right on the first point at least. Re new blood though, I think you could mount an argument that they have done that with the relatively recent appointments of Fred Grossman as CMO and Joseph Swedish as Chair - both commercially orientated people with experience in large medical/pharmaceutical sector organisations. For this reason, I wouldn't be holding my breath on new appointments.

Not sure ego is a problem with Silviu to be honest - he's focused on what he's trying to achieve and doesn't suffer fools (that's scarcely uncommon among CEOs) but I think's relatively grounded. I am trying not to sound like a fan boy, but I don't think there is anyone better equipped to take us through to commercial sustainability. If I try to analyse what's holding the share price back in my view it has been the following - cash runway concerns, history of capital raisings and debt issuance, communications failures and other corporate housekeeping bungles (the handling of the NASDAQ listing, the announcement on the LVAD trial outcome) and arguably some tone deafness to the concerns of investors over the years. Plus being an Australian company trying to cut through in the US.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.301B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.14 $1.08 $6.654M 5.972M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1330 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 171164 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.