IXC 5.26% 7.2¢ invex therapeutics ltd

I think the point that the 708 investors are trying to get at...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think the point that the 708 investors are trying to get at is, they still have to bear the risk if the trial is a failure. Therefore, they aren't materially better off then any of us and our current holdings (unless you only just bought in at around $1.5). Since the trial is yet to be released, the 708 investors still don't know what the result of the trial will be.

So effectively, IXC have said to 708 investors, 'hey guys, do you want to take a gamble with us and place a bet that our trial was successful (we wont tell you the result) at $1.3, rather then raising at a premium of $2 after the results are released?'

This seems to be what the 708 investors are communicating on this thread. The big issue I have with this is that, IXC probably know the results of the trial and have either just raised at a discount despite knowing they could raise at a higher price because the trial was successful, OR, they know the result is negative, and they have decided to screw over 708 investors by giving them the option to gamble on the success of the trial.

I HiGHLY doubt that IXC would screw over 708 investors in this manner. Unless there is something I am missing, it seems to be that IXC have pulled a bit of a fast one in this sense.

Anyone care to comment on my thought process?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.004(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $5.411M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.2¢ $2.243K 30.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38792 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.