GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

By the time you have huge quantities lined up, NPMA would have...

1. 1,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006

By the time you have huge quantities lined up, NPMA would have been already here. Plus, I'm confidant that GMV can and will produce the products out of Israel without an issue. Israel is a pioneer of biotech field and security space. Look at some of the companies on NASDAQ such as biotech and technology space, they are all Israeli. GMV is setup for takeover in few years that's all i will say. Most of Israeli companies listed on NASDAQ were acquired such as Elscint Ltd by Philips Electronics for $1.1 billion - Israeli Companies on NASDAQ . Companies in security forefront such as F5, Palo Alto, riverbed and the list goes on are all Israelis. When I bought GMV during pre-ipo my target date was 2021, so lets see, i might get an earky birthday present. GMV will deliver...just as Yacov said I believe in GMV so do I. The most important thing that i believe in myself and ignore the naysayers. Israel is a tiny nation in middle east, but cannot be under estimated in every space. I actually bought more recently and currently sitting on 600,000 shares in GMV.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.