GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi lakota6,Yes big numbers but I have seen many companies...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi lakota6,

Yes big numbers but I have seen many companies explode going from $0.04 to $0.32 in one trading day. Yes I owned them and sold them at $1.10. I think you have probably been in the same situation and I hope it does explode tomorrow but lakota6 this company shouldn't be in this position, they should already be close to $1.00 albeit for a lack of approval in China.

I saw the potential of GMV years ago, coming up to 3 years now of ownership and IMO GMV will be twice the size of BEAT within a 3 year period. Dr G has a global vision for the products that he has built from scratch. All companies suffer on startup but I believe that China has dicked us over and probably are in possession of all the companies patents and I wouldn't be surprised if they are already close to producing similiar products of their own.

Yes it will be interesting to see how they go. Wouldn't you be pissed if you were one the financial institutions that sold at $0.08 and they open tomorrow at $012 - $0.14 range. Big loss on there part. Anyway we as GMV share holders are in for an eventful year with the approvals of the NMPA and the Taiwan/Indai deals through FCL. I also hope that there is some extra candy in the announcement tomorrow morning. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

GLTAH IMO DYOR

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.