CXO 5.00% 10.5¢ core lithium ltd

Geffa9, see you have been in the game awhile and maybe you would...

1. 4,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2640
    Geffa9, see you have been in the game awhile and maybe you would keep holding. Thanks for holding and not feeding the sharks who knew the value always lay in CXO.

What many newbies do if they have been trapped is bail as soon as they hit break even. Smart traders rather than investors lurk around these points knowing a project has got legs and been de-risked. My take is that if a stock has rebounded it should keep going and many chartists will say it could double again from that point. In this context .10c should go to .20c in the longer term. Just like PLS.

My interest in this stock has been primarily an investment on the fundamental assets but the economic climate over several years has forced many weak hands to spill. My memory is dimming, but was it @prosperity and good old Rummy constantly down ramping that played on people's sentiment. Were they really men in grey suits (sharks)?

If the turnaround is genuine, then I will add more to the investment on the leg going past old highs given that I view a paradigm shift in energy usage will take place and we will be on the ground floor going up and the world will be a better place to live in.

Big thanks to Wenty and Brumbie who have held fast. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $224.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.8¢ 9.6¢ $1.222M 11.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 3180868 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1951653 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.