SPA 0.00% 1.7¢ spacetalk ltd

CEO has mentioned many times that a Aus Telco deal and further...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    CEO has mentioned many times that a Aus Telco deal and further EU expansion was in the pipeline so id imaging it would be one of these at this stage (Marks excuse for the 90,000 unit target not being reached was these deals taking longer than expected so im presuming its a better late than never case). In terms of USA expansion, the US are finishing up with 3G at the end of this year so the new 4G watch is the catalyst as the current model is pretty much obsolete. That said dont be surprised to hear a USA deal on the back of this new model Sep/Oct this year which will be a big gamechanger!

The cap raise is surprising considering the current balance and the re-rating that should happen in the coming weeks on the back of the new launch. That said im betting it must be a funding requirement for the new "significant" deal or it is going to be a small insto placement for some cornerstone investors/new directors to gain a decent exposure before the new release as the lack of liquidity just doesn't allow for this to happen on market at a rewarding price at the moment.

If this is a SSP us current holders will be rewarded very well as we could be looking at a 10c placement that will probably be at a massive discount to the last day of having to take up the offer. I would be surprised if we were involved though. Actually, that would be very similar to cap raise a few years ago at $1 (current 10c) but we had nowhere as much cash in the kitty as today. From memory, at the time of taking up the offer the shareprice was 50% above the issue price. But i feel the market cap is two low to justify a big raise with the current kitty and nearby prospects right now.

Either way this should be an exciting announcement! Its all happening!!

glta, imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $490 27.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277777 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 104001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.