RMX 25.0% 0.2¢ red mountain mining limited

Hi Everyone,I am saying all these so-called Negative calls to...

1. 2,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Hi Everyone,

I am saying all these so-called Negative calls to hopefully push management to look after us Shareholders & to Do More Positive Actions like Better Communication, Newsflow, & Get To Work rather than only CR & more CR with nothing to show for only some potential which I keep falling for that chance that they might change & surprise us but looks like its not going to happen since 2018.

I mean just look at other companies like I mentioned in earlier post AUT, AQX, HMX, TNR, PDI, LEG, CHN etc all working hard & some Achieving Great Results regardless of Market Crash, CV-19, Lockdown

And here we are, with no real project, Management CR again at this SP level - Serious Dilution for Nothing rolleyes.png LOL

Anyway, it's up to you guys too if you are happy with management or not & I guess if Shareholders were really really happy with Management, they would have approved the Heavy Rare Earth Project & our SP would be over 1c already but we are not LOL

My apologies to anyone who got annoyed with my Negative posts regarding management.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.135M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $571 446K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 43233949 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 134499255 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.