SVL 3.13% 15.5¢ silver mines limited

Right some interesting posts. In my humble opinion the negatives...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Right some interesting posts. In my humble opinion the negatives are probably obvious to everybody. Firstly the SVL will be reliant on descent silver price. Second the directors are getting a substantial remuneration when, three there is no extraction happening to date. Tends to make one wonder if they waiting or taking it very slowly waiting for one of the big boys to pounce.

The positives are again in my opinion eye watering. First the largest silver reserve in Australia at 66 Million oz. Number 3 in world ranking after the Polkowice - Sieroszowice Polish silver mine. Silver is always is a laggard to the gold price. This is evident in the last one month incremental gain of silver compared to the gold price. The most accurate silver forecaster put silver at US$22.00 an ounce ending 2021, reaching US$27.00 per ounce by the end of 2022.

It seems the gold producers are in the overbought territory after a lot of frenzy type buying pushed by the fear of missing out mind set. Accordingly on balance at .0125 cents looks attractive.

Anyway good luck to all SVL investors as there are future challenges ahead; but not insurmountable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $233.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $517.4K 3.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 1265604 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 453960 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.