WWI 0.00% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

NG I bought 2 million yesterday morning after picking up 2...

1. 4,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1519
    NG I bought 2 million yesterday morning after picking up 2 million last week, but I will still participate in the raise, yes I can understand your frustration I and all other holders are as frustrated as you it’s over 300 days since we lodged and began our 107 day period for DMR to approve the EA.
    It seems and this is my opinion talking with MQ yesterday afternoon he has panicked a bit with this raise as the MR could progress any day, but he doesn’t know when and although he’s still confident it will come but he is concerned when the DMR will move as they talk about priority for progress but priority isn’t forthcoming and he still has to manage the company’s cash. A fair bit of cash has gone into the updated FS and now that probably could have been saved in hindsight but at the time progressing it was the right thing to do. But more delays in the weeks ahead could have seen a raise at a lower level.
    But having said that all DMR staff are all back as of Monday and i thought he could give it another week or so as apparently others did. NG do what you want to do but before you do call MQ directly and vent directly to him, it’s only a small raise and every gets a chance to participate in it.
    The lockdown came out of left field and it’s added months of time to all of our frustration, but as of Monday MQ needs to be in constant contact with SA his staff the DMR and as much pressure as our BEE partner can exert at a local DMR level needs to be brought to bare.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $9.598K 643.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7125027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1089058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.