WWI 13.0% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Bettercallsoul, your just feeding off my frustrations...its what...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Bettercallsoul, your just feeding off my frustrations...its what happens when you are focused on the MR progess, thinking they have enough funds and then from left field a raising with no details or why they need the funds...when I opened that announcement i thought it would be an update or about the MR and the commencement of the 30 days.

so your saying the company has let you down again , once again i love how you guys defend board but attack posters .

If you had put over $200,000 of your own money into WWI since 2009 Bettercallsoul I bet you would have reacted the same...now that i know it is only 50 Million shares and i can participate or buy directly and there is no underlying bad news, yet anyway, I am happy again.

no as i stated before we sit on opposite side of fence ,i would never sit in stock for 11 years unless i was getting paid etc dividends
    im not that stupid .what book , broker , hedge fund would give advice like that .

Lord knows how i have kept the faith but i will say i have only stuck with them because of MQ..
    answers are above on that .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $14.53K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6225000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1442014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.