ABR 0.00% $2.65 american pacific borates limited

When I attended the AGM last year, Anthony Hall said it made no...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    When I attended the AGM last year, Anthony Hall said it made no sense to do a financing deal until the permits were in place. They had inferior financing offers on the table (mostly off take based to Chinese buyers), but weren't in our interests given the levels of confidence in securing the final permit. Worst case the hypothetical permit conditions were going to cost $8m max from memory, insignificant.

My reading of the permit is that we've been asked to do some things to protect the environment and the company is negotiating the finer detail. Done deal in my opinion with little impact on economics and the financing companies have stepped up based on that.

Good luck to all holders. it was a gut wrenching ride down to 14c, well done to all of us that held and are now all winners. ABR is one of those lifetime investments you dream of. I'm also happy to see that it doesn't appear to be over pumped or day traded currently.

I believe food and food security will be a major theme over the next few years and we are in a prime position for that.

Onwards and upwards!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.