PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

If this CR is anywhere near the speculative 7c level I will be...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    If this CR is anywhere near the speculative 7c level I will be buying as much as I can next week!

It is IMO time to party I have been steadily buying PEN over the last 2 years or so never concerned about short term volatility but focused on LT gains. Seldom do all the cards line up so well in the Uranium arena. Positive NFWG outcome, significant rising spot price at a 4 year record. U shares generally are already significantly discounted versus historical correlation to the spot price requiring in many cases already a 200% rise to get back to historical valuation levels. Then in addition to this sanction waivers are being ended....in 60 days time this could potentially remove another 20% of supply to the US, even without this I am extremley optmistic for PEN.

IMO I have always believed PEN have the best seat at the table they are a producer that can ramp up production extremely fast, they have already excellent LT contracts they have made significant progress in moving to a much more productive and profitable recovery utilising low ph in-situ mining recovery operations.

I am not a day trader or short term trader and I dare say many have done well shorting and trading on analytics something I never seem to time right. I admire those that can read these charts well, but I am a LT holder. I have a pool of 17 Uranium stocks and PEN is at the top of my list. It is unfortunate PEN has not been moving like other shares such as CCJ but that is because the market is a very close community and like many companies rumours drive prices everyone wants to make money, the lower one can buy in the higher the multiples. The market has therefore been waiting for this CR and it is easy for traders to drive down the price, however if the CR $ volume speculated is anything near it will be a huge vote of confidence in PEN and you can be assured those investing will not be expecting peanuts in return!

Overall the Uranium sector is moving into a period such that I believe we have never seen since the Nov 2005- June 2007 period. Even discounting inflation achieving the same levels as before will move a whole basket of shares by margins one dreams of. PEN will be IMO near the top of the pile.

I seldom post as I prefer to relax and wait for the action which is quite easy in these days of lockdown. However I enjoy reading factual posts...I never read posts from those that clearly don't hold shares or those that just enjoy winding up posters here posting speculative dribble. Just ignore them and they will go back to hibernation.

As contrarian investors I know our time will come it is both cyclical and guaranteed, it may take 1,3,or 5 years but it is impossible for the Uranium spot and LT contracts to continue at the current levels when a market is moving into severe deficit and the cost of production and the incentive cost of mining is circa around $50-$60 /lb. It is a waiting game I am enjoying and what ever the volatility we see in share prices such as PEN or indeed world markets the cream always rises to the top at some point. So good luck all relax, chill dont worry about volatility and enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $233.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $34.84K 304.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 2748272 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3042181 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ 202913
Last updated 10.17am 06/05/2024 ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.