KME 2.44% 42.0¢ kip mcgrath education centres limited

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to respond with my thoughts, not...

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Thanks for the reply. I'm going to respond with my thoughts, not to try and argue points with you but to try play devil's advocate and get some other points of view in addition to ours.

1. Assumption of all funds for product development - good point, not all will be applied to PD, however, it's the clear point of the dollars raised 'the funds will be used to accelerate growth of the Kip Online platform.

2. Use of funds - you're right to point out that they've stated that a lot of the money will be used to accelerate marketing. But as for new personnel, do we know what they're talking about here? Are we talking about new marketing hires? Or perhaps new salaried employees who can serve as exclusively 'Kip Online' tutors in a sort of 'Virtual KME Centre'. I'd love more detail about that because if that's the case, it's an interesting strategy shift.

3. $ Amount of funds - $6m is a large amount of capital to raise for this company. Market cap of $44m and $6m of new equity is significant as a percentage of issued shares (previously 45m, set to rise by 6.5m) and equity which (11m previously, set to rise by $6m)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $23.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 41.0¢ $3.479K 8.333K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87150 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 11209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.