PLL 2.86% 17.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Shake, over the last two years you have had plenty of...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Shake, over the last two years you have had plenty of opportunities to buy under 16c.
    Why complain about "Sophisticated Investors", the envy is palpable. Only you are stopping yourself from being a "Sophisticated Investor".
    Moreover, you are not one who has 'backed these sorts of start up businesses'.....you mention you entered two years ago. Two years is not patience. You are new to PLL.
    I entered this company when it was WCP back in 2007. There are plenty on this thread who were there too.
    I called my broker yesterday and have booked what I asked for. I have been patient over the years. As a soph I have been rewarded.

The sp may retreat during this period of the raise, who knows, maybe 10c-12c. You will have an opportunity to yet again buy below your average of 16c.
    Yes, it is not at 9c but if you are not a "Sophisticated Investor" then I would hazard a guess that the amount of your 'top up' would not be significant and thereby not impacting your position materially.

All is good. Despite your disappointment I believe the sp will be over 30c in the not too distant future whereby you would have nearly doubled your money.
    Who could complain about that..??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $70.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $139.6K 800.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 135513 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 5871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.