TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

I think the best thing is that all the posters that don’t have...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    I think the best thing is that all the posters that don’t have confidence in the new board or the Cloncurry assets should all sell and find a company you can write a post about that is positive. Why waste your valuable time in AMG? In 1987 I took a placement in the float of DMR with May Mellor Stockbrokers in Sydney. The company that owned Mt a Freda was DMR and within 9 months of listing it was in production with a fully operational CIP plant, producing Gold at an average grade of 4.4g/t. My stock went from 20c to $1.40 in 7 months when I sold out and the stock kept going topping out at $1.68c then the big crash came and wiped out all the ASX listed Companies. 33 years later,,AMG are back to finish the DMR story. It’s a proven Gold mine with great metallurgical characteristics. I think the scoping study was a little early, but the Gold is still there. I have found some of the old brochures showing the drilling by DMR and will try to upload them. One is of the drilling results from DMR in a brochure they out out in 1988. I would recommend first they get the resource into a measured category before a scope study. I think the new management will be a completely different animal from the last lot. For all you non believers just sell out and move on, life’s too short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.