HZR 1.45% 34.0¢ hazer group limited

Evening...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Evening Bigmac,

https://www.lse.co.uk/ShareChat.asp?ShareTicker=ITM&share=Itm-Power

Hope this helps. You will get between 200-300 posts per day, a lot of sp minute by minute stuff but often very good research.

RWE - BIG company with a variety of energy generation income streams. Looking quickly at the last report, the CEO siad this in the 2nd paragraph of his Q1 2020 address "The lignite phaseout will place a considerable financial burden on our company. The draft law envisages RWE receiving€2.6 billion in compensation in equal instalments over the next 15 years". Yes they will 'hopefully' get the rebate BUT we are in strange times + they have a fair bit of debt that has inceased in the year on year figure. I like smaller companies which are specifically focused of makeing , supplying product , with a history in the last 6 months of gaining 2+ value adding projects. More nimble in these difficult funding times, BUT that spceific trend being hydrogen, the amount of Governments and Funding companies throwing money at it in the last 6-12 months has grown massively, similar to lithium trend over the last 2 years and anything EV related. I have learn't a lot on the lithium experience and gladly got out last year after making AUS$350,000 on EMH in Cech Republic, but seeing it drop to AUS$50-6,000 when I sold my final amounts, now around AUS$0.20-35. It is all about the huge amounts in any mine / any business and like here with HZR how do you raise funding , to what degree, do you put kickers in for Bod or large partners or does that money go straight to asset development ? I think they need the cash now not bescause of any business failure, but because the business is expanding.
    Back to RWE, they would be raising huge amounts due to thier size.

ITM - It can move and has moved 20% in a day / week a few times. The rise has been dramatic and I have sold out on 50-80% a couple of times with a gut feeling the rise was possibly too quick or on UK poliics/business news. Yeah I have been lucky, but after any big drop it is proving each time to have strong backing example yesterday 4million shares sold by the Bod from 3-5% to 0.5-6 holdings, YET it got bought in to to a 22% increase ? How many companies could see the board sell off across all members and see the sp rise ??? £3.30 so approx AUS$6.00 approx.

NEL ASA - Norway but can be bought on German, UK and US markets under unusual ticker headings. In 7 days they had a contract from the NIGHTY NIKOLA CORP ( ex TESLA guy ) for in EXCESS of US$30m. 3 days later an order for 3 Electrolysers for Korea with 100 NEEDED !!! Then 2 days later a 2.5MW Electrolyser order for an EU company with more to come in EU ( my guess is Germany ). 30m + 9m + 3m in 7 days across the globe and not just small companies. At £1.65p or approx AS$2.80-3.00 and 50% in 20 days this company is on fire. I do expect a bit of profit taking as always with quick rises and that is fine. Hyundai trucks are also working for a large imput of supply but YET to be disclosed. NELHydrogenUS and NEL Korea plus all the other versions of NEL around the world you are looking at a value of AUS$7.00-10.00 in comparrison with ITM & CERES ( look at CERES blooming marvelous role call of partners AS$7.00-8.00 approx BUT looking at 2x to 3x within the next 12-18 months. ) so NEL still has 200% in it for a 12-18 month hold. This is NOT financial advice, always do your own research and global CVD and debt do hold HUGE possible limits to what may happen, but the big money is currently flowing in to Hydrogen at a very much quickened pace.

Another company of note that I have a small holding in is Proton Motor Power Systems ( a lot of focus in the German Hydrogen sector so bang in the right place ). Recent rise from 35p- 84p. Profit taking as initial large private investor who had 44million shares sold 11m at 600% profit, so I do not blame him @@, but it is a family investment so not such a strong banking hold with shareholders to approve any selling. However he had held 3/4 of his holding too. The price took a slice , but again yesterday held and started to recover looking like the 80's ( AUS$1.40-1.50 from 0.60c only 3 weeks ago ). Another 10p , 7c drop and I would have bought a shedload more, but you can't win all the time lol.

I really like Hazer and feel there is much more in the back ground to come once the go ahead for construction is given and started. I will be looking for news as the construction gets nearer to finish ? Maybe even the go ahead could throw up the expansion question to make more from the unit ? Who knows but something is saying this raising is being done quickly for a reason. Things are not always done to cover a bad situation, I say let them crack on and if we dilute, heyho. Bet it rises pretty quick though ! Any drop and I will add.

I hope this helps. Good luck and this is 100% hold through the noise of dilution and wait for the uplift once it passes which nowdays can be just 1 or 2 days.
    3rdman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $78.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $48.58K 142.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20392 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 45548 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.