PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

PET may have believed that to avoid any issue with people...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    PET may have believed that to avoid any issue with people trading after that comment it was best to halt trades. A big maybe as I’m not convinced. I believe it was a harmless feel good narrative, in the face of relentless and merciless share price resistance. Probably a hopeful and faith inspired comment.

Positives of late- director’s buying on a unified front/ show of confidence.
    - 4 odd affirmings of guidance
    Has PET ever halted trade so early to say that forecast won’t be met? Is this the CEO’s way of doing things differently, then reinstating guidance if changes the other way. The AGM has just finished with no concern from management about guidance voiced, and I would think if something were to change, they might hold off with downgrade unless it was a big one, given how much time.

Further, the wording of “earnings” being the reason for the halt, not “announcement” suggests to me instinctually a downgrade but I really am not savvy enough to make a call there.

Either way at least we don’t have to wait long. It’s like Christmas Eve, with your parents telling you to be patient while you wonder if you get a cool bike for Christmas.... or will it be socks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.