DXB 5.56% 38.3¢ dimerix limited

Sure OvF.When I said cure, I meant the REMAP's 5 target...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Sure OvF.
    When I said cure, I meant the REMAP's 5 target therapies - Antiviral, Immuno modulation, anti body, therapeutic and Vitamin C. My hunch is DMX200 or DXB was always a critical cog in this wheel - like you already mentioned, anti-inflammation.

Noting that the REMAP trials are adaptive trials - cutting edge stuff.

My reading of this goes like this. Out of many solutions that adaptive trials are trying out, For one of the solution, I presume that the REMAP team were in search of something, say, part A - that can cut of feedback loop ( a receptor blocker) so that Part B - reversal/inhibition of the cytokine storm achieved with an other solution. that way you combine 2 independent solutions (read disparate patents) to achieve 1 objective. So i am not optimistic(or aware) if the other part of the solution is proven yet. Hence the basis for my disbelief.
    But i validate that if DXB were approached, then they seemed to have easily proven Part A, ergo, DMX-200 phase 2 compelling results.

But its not a winner takes all race anyway.So even if REMAP trials involving DXB succeed, the target segment will vary and DXB part of revenue will be supplementary to its primary focus. To this end, I believe that the capital raise currently on, will be good for an expanded research pipeline.

Either ways, I believe, DXB is heading for exciting times.

On an other note, I write very less. but sincerely appreciate your contributions to this stock save for a couple of wrong one.

Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.3¢
Change
-0.023(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $214.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 38.3¢ $975K 2.505M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 589723 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 76779 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.