NEU 2.90% $19.86 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Very well put HT. Your posts are always well considered,...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Very well put HT. Your posts are always well considered, researched, factual and unbiased. I respect your views enormously (as I think all do on here).

For me, Treagus leaving and Lang selling out tells me great things are not just around the corner as we have constantly been led to believe. Perhaps Treagus genuinely wants to pursue other business interests, but I would have thought he would have hung around for the imminent glory if that we the case. As for Lang, it's not like he is short of cash and needed to liquidate. Obviously something made him have enough - possibly much like HT a decade incredibly slow progress wasn't doing it for him any more.

I am still as strong believer in the technology that Neuren have. One great disappointment for me was 'strong interest' from potential partners really hasn't delivered to expectations. They did a backend, risk managed deal with Acadia who were a pariah at the time (perhaps unfairly). But the top end of town haven't been falling over themselves to get in, that's for sure. The ROW deal has come to '0', so why isn't anyone keen to get in the front of the queue? The Acadia deal makes me think the boards expectations aren't unrealistic.

There is certainly money to be made in this stock, but god knows when. Still could be 24 months. I just hope the board don't screw the retail punters (who have carried this stock the whole way) at the final hurdle and sell out to the top end of town. You have all just funded the new cash with a 15% reduction in SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.86
Change
0.560(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $2.538B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.80 $20.00 $19.40 $3.777M 191.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1060 $19.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.87 209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.