CZN 25.0% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

I'm not saying this to offend, but you've gone from looking at...

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I'm not saying this to offend, but you've gone from looking at charts and not caring about short-term action, to emotional supposition based on the timing of a capital raising which was expected; thanks for the chuckle.

Do you genuinely believe the drilling contractor would leave their equipment on site and their crew on standby for nil consideration? The company has probably been haemorrhaging money to the tune of a few thousand per day to keep the contractor on standby. The alternative would be to allow the contractor to pack up and leave, take on other work, and get them back in 3-4 months. Add to this the currency exchange, and the money the company last raised would very well be almost gone. They have a duty to ensure they do not let the company trade insolvent, so they will raise when they have to, not when it's optimal or 'look after shareholders' as you've put it in another post.

This is the cycle of each and every exploration company; raise and explorer, and repeat until an economical resource is defined. If you're unable to stomach that, you should seriously reconsider making speculative investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.75K 350K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 4847825 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 465994 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.