WBE 0.00% 0.8¢ whitebark energy ltd

I probably should wait until the next announcement before making...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I probably should wait until the next announcement before making any more comments regarding this company.

I do/have believe/belief that Wizard Lake is a great little oil field but it is way past time for the rubber to hit the road. We have had endless excuses (too wet, too cold , too bloody everything it seems) now is the time to ramp up production.

If they can sell more oil at current prices it is time to do just that.

We have had so many destructive CRs that have flattened the share price and destroyed the value for current holders.

It it essential if this is really a productive oil field to get all the Rex’s into production.
    Each of Rex 1, 2 and 3 are supposed to be able to produce more than 300 bopd. Rex 3 made the fellows ecstatic with its potential.
    So I’m thinking 600 bopd would be the minimum to expect from Rex 3 once the pump is turned on.
    Rex 1 and 2 already have pumps in, so they should be doing at least 600 bopd combined in real short order.

So why is there talk of an ambition to have production boosted to 400 bopd in July. Pathetic. That is not ambitious, 400 bopd is just complete failure.

WBE is an oil company, time to start pumping oil. Pumping oil makes money. Making money moves the share price up, UP.

CRs stuff the share price and I’m so sick of this sh..t.

Saltbus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.980M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 838474 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1104957 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.