GDA 3.39% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-8

1. 981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    A capital raising? obviously there is an accquision it the wind. Gage has a healthy cash positiona and secured a $12 mil loan facility with banks so they are looking to spend a reasonable sum on something.
    I dont believe its for capital works at the home as they have just commisioned a new caning / bottling line and have new refridgerated storage facility which i presume is also leased.
    Now lets look at the industry situation, Gage, through Good Drinks, has been appointed distributor for San Miguel which should not require any expence as there is sufficient storage here in perth and cheap warehouse space in other cities.
    Redfern whilst in the doldrums is funded which leaves only a couple of other options.
    Due to the Asahi takeover of CUB and the need to farm off some lines there may be an opportunity for gage to pick up one of the lines that needs to divested due to competition requirements.
    OR
    There are a few tap houses around the country that started up on restricted capital and are having a rough time due to Covoid problems and present an excelent entry for Gage to grow this side as they have stated.
    Established working tap houses would accelerate the growth in this area without the need to start from an empty building.
    I am looking forward to the details which i assume will be benificial, this is bouyed by the rise in share price today, there is always someone that picks up on good news and has a dabble before the news becomes public.
    While I am concerned with dilution of my holding I will be happy if this has a positive effect on the share price and leads to commencement of some dividend returns after many years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $38.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $9.558K 32.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5585 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.