FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-34

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    I actually think MLL is in a very good position at the moment, and timing of this really couldn't get better.

I won't get into the technical side of our resource but from a general overall market point of view, the continous printing by the feds has created a giant equity bubble with soooo much money flowing into the market, as bargain hunting becomes harder and harder each day, this resource upgrade can make us a lot more undervalued and more attractive for potential suitors.

So from a shorter term point of view, if there's enough excitement around the announcement, we will see new money flowing into MLL and the current market's exuberance will help bring us back to more of a 'fair' price, as (no offence) the blind will follow the blind - not saying it's a bad decision to invest in MLL but it can become volatile - therefore, there will be trading opportunities.

In the medium term, once we get back to some sort of a fairer value, DFS will hopefully be announced with numbers showing how much we are really worth and by being closer to our fair value, it gives us a better chance to rise the money need to build a plant in Goulamina or at least do a better deal if we were to palm it off. In that time, if the market still haven't crashed, we may see a SP where most of us will be green, even though some are now from averaging down.

Long term, we know the whole world is moving to EVs, battery storage, solar etc, if we still hold Goulamina then we will no doubt ride the next lithium boom v2.0 wave. So far, this may all sound pretty exciting but it definitely doesn't stop here.

Now, I think the best part about MLL today is that if shit hits the fan, economy collapses due to 2nd wave of Covid-19 cases and therefore 2nd lockdown and Feds being unable to print their way out the 2nd time, the V shape recovery fails and turns into a W or something. Gold will be a desired safe haven for some, therefore, money could still flow into MLL in a downturn. The bonus will be, if we could do something with our gold BEFORE the downturn and have royalty or whatever flowing in, that should give investors more confidence in parking their money with MLL.

IMO, after so long of waiting since our 80c high, I think we have finally reached a win-win situation with MLL, if the board can make good decisions from here, I think we will all be benefiting from this, regardless of the overall market sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.