BC8 2.78% 37.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-29

1. 12,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3146
    Where as Bc8 has the preferred sulphide ore at Myhree with a 99% recovery rate and grade around 3.6g/t. People fall in love with stocks like DEG thinking scale solves everything. It can actually be a problem in many ways. They can take years of share dilution to develop. Not Bc8. It’s the exact opposite with a speedy low cost development path. Bc8 already has the management, resource, access to funds, good share structure, grade, location, approvals, high recovery rates and exploration upside. They just raised $10m within hours for these sorts of reasons. The old box ticking wins again.
    I’ll take this stock over a huge majority of these other ones. I mentioned before that there was an elastic band effect coming for Bc8. It was way undervalued for a long time and kept delivering. That situation becomes a coiled spring and it let go to a dollar. Once markets finally work things out, you can get all the money you need to develop your project. This placement is awesome for us in many ways. $13m cash gets us a whole lot of bang with these guys. The Cats are a buy the dip stock imo. Mr Market is the only wild card as it is in everything. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.