BC8 2.78% 37.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-29

1. 12,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3146
    Where as Bc8 has the preferred sulphide ore at Myhree with a 99% recovery rate and grade around 3.6g/t. People fall in love with stocks like DEG thinking scale solves everything. It can actually be a problem in many ways. They can take years of share dilution to develop. Not Bc8. It’s the exact opposite with a speedy low cost development path. Bc8 already has the management, resource, access to funds, good share structure, grade, location, approvals, high recovery rates and exploration upside. They just raised $10m within hours for these sorts of reasons. The old box ticking wins again.
    I’ll take this stock over a huge majority of these other ones. I mentioned before that there was an elastic band effect coming for Bc8. It was way undervalued for a long time and kept delivering. That situation becomes a coiled spring and it let go to a dollar. Once markets finally work things out, you can get all the money you need to develop your project. This placement is awesome for us in many ways. $13m cash gets us a whole lot of bang with these guys. The Cats are a buy the dip stock imo. Mr Market is the only wild card as it is in everything. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $139.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $183.7K 501.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11322 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 29679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.