CAN 0.00% 2.8¢ cann group limited

Not really anymore, they are in the wrong space of the industry,...

1. 7,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2720
    Not really anymore, they are in the wrong space of the industry, spending bundles on cultivating facities (which is not where the profit is - its in extraction and branded products ) not only are they in the wrong space but they cant even get a facility built in years, they blew through $150 million and we got an old juice factory to show for it. They outsource extraction to other companies. They dont have much going for them. As far as other pretenders, I think THC (own cultivation, own extraction, own branded products) is a much better bet at less than half the market cap of CAN. LGP another better bet. And if you are going to say R&D in medicines is where they have edge, I would say ZLD a much better bet. Infact CAN does not have much going for it at all.

Again this management are horrible, not really any business experience , more doctors than business people, I mean how do you mess up building a greenhouse (not a complicated structure) with 150 million and years to do it? Surely people with no experience can get a quote for a building, have the cash ready, and get it done, its mind bofflinh how these guys managed to screw it up. And with that track record why would you want to give them more money when they couldnt do anything with $150 million when all the conditions were perfect. This is another EXL in the making imo. I do still hold a small parcel but not too hopeful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $34.95K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19642 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 17025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.