BPH 0.00% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

I find this Capital raising timing unusual as BPH just recently...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 853
    I find this Capital raising timing unusual as BPH just recently raised around $330k for the Covid deal which the ASX rejected. So BPH has money to run itself for a year or so. This is for something big and major for BPH shareholders and is not be treated lightly as another Breeze folly. I think this time all current shareholders will benefit in this Capital raise as it won't just be to the benefit of privileged Sophisticated Investors who where recently tapped and may lose patience with Breeze after the recent failed Covid deal and what better way to appeal to retail investors is to spruik the dreams to them in relation to something big cooking in relation to Pep 11.
    Breeze has his eyes on the Big Prize of Pep 11 which has been his focus for many years now after the failed drill attempt in 2010. Its now or never for him as he is definitely in his twighlight years and nearing retirement and BPH to go for gold medal with huge potential multi-billion dollar gas reserves and this will need some decent money to throw in the ring in order to capitalise for BPH shareholders.

With the NOPTA decision close but not certain to be given, Breeze has sensed that this is a good time put out the hat to be passed around to eager, opportunistic and optimistic investors, so everyone be prepared to be tapped on the shoulder and have your greed and dreams tested. Who knows but we as shareholders of BPH may even end up owning a bigger chunk of Pep 11 than we think or at worst another Covid venture or a major development in the Cortical Saga. We will see next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $63.60K 3.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 6695644 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 3056179 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 2481580
Last updated 15.53pm 16/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.