ZEN 0.00% 91.0¢ zenith energy limited

As we have always said (at least some here)- the $1.01 is light-...

1. 5,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    As we have always said (at least some here)

- the $1.01 is light

- Apex proved that was light by refusing to sell its 17.5% at $1.01 AND wanting to buy all our $1.01 at that price; so Apex know a fair(er) price

- I estimate there is actually 22 cents of retained earnings with franking (it was 16 cents at 30 June 2019 and add the 6 cents for this FY); I really dont know why 13 cents was offered (when there was actually 16 cents sitting there)

- The Cabal are very much all in; it would be not good for them to have the scheme fail

- just connecting the dots, the more money (fair money) that exists for the scheme should be released to minorities and it is in all interests to do such

- Westoz seems to have the clout (with the early vote, I guess) to force the issue; $1.01 is not happening; it will be a dissolved scheme or a more fair scheme

- OR WESTOZ is joining the Cabal (surely ASIC would need to draw a line in the sand, and say enough is enough(

- OR WESTOZ will become a 3rd share holder group... sort of a Cabal-lite... or a Clayton's Cabal

- OR maybe, just maybe 1.2157 (or 1.2175)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.