OKU 0.00% 15.0¢ oklo resources limited

Not long lunches on St Georges Terrace, unless that's Mark....

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

Not long lunches on St Georges Terrace, unless that's Mark. Sydney based.

Explains why the "Price Sensitive" quarterly was released during trading though. Only good thing that could come out of this for mine is if RSG dilute further...oh, or another corporate comes onto the register. Fingers crossed on both. That could spice things up. And possibly bring about the sense of urgency I thought Mark would deliver.

I get that you need money to drill, and A$ and Eur have done well recently so they'll at least be getting more for their money. But I agree that saying you are well funded when you know you are about to raise money is a bit two faced. That's just wrong.

I'd would like to see that sense of urgency. Although, it's taken them some time to get their head around the deposit and I'm glad we didn't get a maiden resource that was underwhelming while they didn't really understand the deposit. So I'm OK with the delay, but I'd like to see more being achieved now.

I'm not OK with the ZEPO's though. Performance rights with no direct linkage to shareholder benefits are a bit suss in my view. This thing was 30c at the end of June 2018. The market cap is up a lot, the gold price is up a lot, the share price not so much. But we are going to give management a truckload of performance rights. Umm...Hey, If it management had delivered substantial shareholder returns...have at it. But they haven't, so what performance are we rewarding? Don't get that at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OKU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.