KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Why are people so upset by a 2.5c cap raise? You either have...

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Why are people so upset by a 2.5c cap raise? You either have faith in this company or you dont.

If you bought in for quick gains then you'll learn a lesson that short-term trading is not much different to gambling. Its been blindingly obvious that SP increase over the past few weeks has been sentiment (not results) driven. Why would the cap raise occur at these inflated prices? I knew this was coming and haven't sold. Sentiment-based growth is required for growth/spec stocks as it shows shareholder confidence.

Its up to you whether you're in for the short term (in which case feel free to sell me your shares), or the long term (where anyone that has done an ounce of research into DW8 knows the earning potential is). Cap raises come and go; speed bumps. Has the business's performance/goals changed since 4C, have results deteriorated? No. Look at the business not the SP.

Cap raise will be hugely oversubscribed, a slight pullback will occur, then business as normal. Good luck trying to time your buy ins though.
    Just my predictions - as always do your own research and own your decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.