VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

I am more optimistic "DawidW" - "do the best you can" is all one...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    I am more optimistic "DawidW" -
    "do the best you can" is all one can do in the trying circumstances and weak commodities prices... (I have invested mainly for their tin/tungsten assets expecting strong demand but as usual timing was off... at the same time I have invested in another tin exploration company with quite a useful initial deposit but unlike VMS the other company done nothing ...just awaiting tin price improvement.)

The only weakish "venture" was Asian exploration adventure in the country under questionable rule...
    otherwise I was really impressed with the VMS' management choice and relatively quick reaction in securing the right tenements eg. in WA and initial exploration ... as the latest deal with Chalice confirmed the value of lateral thinking of our board. They virtually gained $3.6 Mln in exploration and a very useful experienced partner too, thanks to their choice of tenement and the perfect timing.

All exploration and developing companies have had a hard time to secure an useful investors or finance and some of the deals done with a "fair weather funds" and more or less "sophisticated" investors (God help us!)... almost destroyed some of my other commodities companies due to their mindless and relentless selling to recover their funds... immediately after the CRs and all exploration is so costly!!!No point complaining about short selling, robot trading, day-trading/"one day wonder investors", gossip spreading and all the rest of shenanigans involved "here&there"...

There are some bright examples of the success but it takes usually a lot of work and money to gain investors excitement ...like in the case of DEG which become an "overnight success" after 17 years of trying with excellent team of geologists... and only because the investors are now willing to support gold exploration companies in the last few months. I am confident that the other assets will become profitable soon due to a need to act on renewable energy, EV and climate friendly technologies, as well as in ability of the VMS' BOD to take an advantage of any future opportunities.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.