IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

rs,, Oz works in a syncopated, and sympathetic partnership with...

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    rs,, Oz works in a syncopated, and sympathetic partnership with a global drinking fraternity.
    In essence much of our work anticipates flying somewhere..
    We also have a broad and isolated continent, that needs to connect regularly to our global partners.
    Indeed even our country traverses (in Summer) a three hour time zone.. With regular fly-in fly-out out workers travelling over 3000kms to go to work.

Or even considering our ANZAC responsibilities in our local region can be up to 5 hours from Perth perhaps to Christchurch.

Then take into account our diverse heritage of English, Asian, and European participants.

So it may not be surprising to you I imagine, that many Aussies are quite adept at joining with families and friends somewhere, and believe that somewhere in this great globe of ours it is always an OK time to have a drink.

A beer before breakfast at the airport... sure. I also think many would like to join with our Spanish and French mates,, and suggest that a red wine at the hotel breakfast bar is totally civilised.

On the other hand Weet-bix at 11pm is pretty good too...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.011K 41.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 263029 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 169130 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.