ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Yeah fair enough... not to seem to be picking at straws, do you notice that the mention of this 'collaboration' happens to be the at the bottom of every list of achievements.
    Front page, list of achievements, second last point.
    Pg 13, Deployments, last point
    Pg 14, Key geographic update, last point "Other markets", lumped in with demo systems and "regular enquiries"

I read this as filler to try and pad out the CR with everything they've got.

The headline on 17th May 2019 reads "Redflow expands into China", well, we're a year past that and there is NO update.
    Reading the quaterlies, they mention south africa, rurals, new zealand deals but no china. I mean they go out of their way to give updates whenever there's a deal or a installation of a done deal (SA update Dec 19).

Frankly, any mention of china in an announcement will send most stock prices through the roof so if Tim had even the slightest whiff of a suggestion the Chinese was dreaming of maybe perhaps considering actually spending money, it'd be in a click bait announcement just prior to the CR. The fact there is none of that indicates to me it was a complete and utter waste of time and the deal is completely dead in the waters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.