CND 0.00% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-51

1. 9,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2504
    "I just wonder if it's possible to overapply..."

Good question. Need to reread the blurb and see. I think I saw that any under subscribed amount will be offered to an institutional investor. I have no idea why this could be, but maybe there are regulations preventing us from any extras.

Not sure if this is of interest or relevance to any that may be thinking about this and making decisions based on these post, but I forgot to mention that I have held BKP/GLV since June 9 2006 - fwiw.

Upon further research, looks like that may be an option;

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/CommSec/commsec-node-api/1.0/event/document/1410-02273905-3FLKL6OOTDBQF5PRVQ1I2AETIT/pdf?access_token=KZ2Rx9pK8RQPTmvRyrOcEUj8vy1U

Underwriting

The Offer is not underwritten.

Shortfall Offer

If you do not wish to take up any part of your Entitlement under the
    Rights Issue Offer, you are not required to take any action. That part of your Entitlement not taken up will form part of the Shortfall Offer.

The Company will allocate any Shortfall at the discretion of the Directors.
    Any Entitlement not taken up pursuant to the Rights Issue Offer will form the Shortfall Offer. It is possible that there may be few or no Shortfall Securities available for issue, depending on the level of take up of Entitlements by Shareholders. The Shortfall Offer is a separate offer made pursuant to this Prospectus and will remain open for up to three months following the Closing Date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $9.806K 312.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 623450 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 23333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.