GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

They need money to expand quickly now. Remember when they used...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    They need money to expand quickly now. Remember when they used the convertible note before and it resulted in constant selling by the note holder for months on end? I think that proved that a credit raise was preferable, even if the raise price is a bit lower. Just to put this in context, the initial plan (from memory), was to do a Nasdaq IPO at 20 cents on the back of the Hygea deal and CFDA/NMPA certification. This would have given them the 20-30 million needed for the war chest to grow the company. Due to bad luck (Hygea went bankrupt) and/or missteps, the above didn't happen. This left them in the unfortunate position of having to raise capital at much lower prices. On the plus side, it seems like the US is throwing everything bar the kitchen sink at telehealth at the moment, so we need to get as much of that action as we can. Like a lot of start ups, we are now in a bit of a battle between growing revenue on one side and dilution on the other. Hopefully it's a case of 2 steps forward, 1 step back. I remain cautiously optimistic that we will all be much happier in a few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.