SFX 1.61% 30.5¢ sheffield resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-19

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    No question the fundamental science easier to pick than the market or funding outcomes. What really surprises me is those few who can't even pick the fundamentals in the first place. Backing a financially attractive project might be wortht he risk, but backing a uneconomical project is a strange way to give away money indeed.

"Because volume was tiny which told me where this was going. It was a dead set giveaway." more nonsensical analysis. A company or associates cannot control the volume of sellers, especially if news of a CR has leaked. Sellers will sell and buy back cheaper, they don't agree to step off the bid because they are trying to make money not do the company any favours.

On the other hand, the company and broker associates can increase buying and thus volume to bulldoze through the sellers and tickle the price up before a CR. That is quite common, run the price a bit so the CR discount looks larger and clients will be more willing to tip in. That sort of pushing up the price pre-CR would increase the volume though, no decrease it. Hang on, that's exactly what happened... which company's share price chart were you watching lol...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2360/2360481-ea113125289b617c59b8e4761edefa63.jpg

HC is a great source of info and learning for those who don;t know what their doing. Glad you're making good use of it, my pleasure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $33.00K 109.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67382 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 14500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.