WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-69

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Everyone on here is probably fully aware that when the last raising was announced, I lost it and was very angry, only because in the days prior I had been buying in at a higher price than 1 cent...I have been in the share market for a long time and made many mistakes, but one thing i have learnt over the years is that when the company is on the verge of a lot of positive news, the last thing you do is announce to the market you intend to raise funds...why...because those who are already invested have the capacity to crash the share price to get in at a lower price...noting the current state of the world with Covid and the uncertainty if or when the world might go through another GFC, the decision to raise more funds may have been made after the recent webinar to take advantage of the current gold price and easy money at the moment...I am actually quite happy with them raising mote funds...this allows them also to progress yhe BFC now rather than waiting until the MR is approved by which time they will have to raise funds anyway...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $13.01K 1.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5222875 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 3623072 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.