GRV 0.00% 3.6¢ greenvale energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-6

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Worth keeping abreast of East Tennant Creek. KKR have taken leases there along with SER, Newcrest and Knox [GRV] in a NT Gov tender last October. Gov through Minex is putting down 10 holes this side of Xmas to determine minerology below sand/sandstone crust, but the theory goes several IOCG deposits may exist in this vastly underexplored area. Any deposits are likely to be elephants in deposit size. The Gov is talking $12 billion in potential deposits. KKR and SER are doing seismic work with potential drilling this quarter. Newcrest and GRV have not announced programs yet but you can bet the wiley Biddle did not enter the tender without good reason and you can also bet the money now raised and being raised in GRV will give it a good go. From what I can see they have raised over $3 million [$ 2million issue + $i million Gold Basin] and have shares in FLO worth another million. Add to that this raising and the GRV will be sitting on a mountain of cash with a very very tight register! Here's hoping anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $423 11.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39918 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 213884 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.