ST1 0.00% 4.5¢ spirit technology solutions ltd

I've been a customer of Spirit (MyTelecom) for a few years now...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I've been a customer of Spirit (MyTelecom) for a few years now (since 2014 or so). I'm lucky enough to be part of the Melbourne inner city network that has been created. Building being fully network cabled is a big bonus. The speeds are continuously perfect (100mps up/100mps down) and no download limit is something that other greedy providers just don't seem to comprehend. Relatively cheap too. I drive past billboards and can't believe the cost of some pretty average plans.

However one of the things I would like to see improved on is the advertising to residents. For a few years I struggled with Optus ADSL and it was a nightmare and super slow (less than 1mps on a good day). I don't remember how I found MyTelecom but I think it was likely by chance through frustration at other providers. The number of apartments on my block is about 3500 and that amount of possible revenue should not be ignored. I'm not sure what the current uptake is but from what I've seen or heard there is lots of people still taking on other providers through their phone line.

Fingers crossed Thursday is some really great news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ST1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22245 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 167000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ST1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.